In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, we would like to introduce a Standard Operating Protocol (SOP) and Victoria Station Hotel regulations to safeguard our guest and staff health, safety and wellbeing at our hotels.
- The reception area and hotel lobby are disinfected regularly.
- Hand sanitizer are available at the reception.
- Guests are encouraged to wear their own face masks at all times when they are in the hotel’s indoor public areas.
- All guests will be requested to have their body temperature checked and hands disinfection at hotel entrances.
- Guests are required to fill-in contact-tracing and/or self-declaration (mySejahtera).
- Please maintain social distancing at least 1 meter between yourself from others.
- Guest rooms are thoroughly cleaned and disinfect after every stay.
Should you require any assistance or have further enquiries, please do not hesitate to contact us.
In light of the Covid-19 outbreak, we recommend checking Ministry of Health (MOH), Malaysia website for most accurate and up-to date information.
Stay safe and healthy.